Thank You for Supporting SCBH
Support SCBH by helping purchase, upgrade or make ongoing facility improvements directly through your tax deductible personal gift, donations of cash or property, or through annual or monthly payroll deductions.
Special Projects and Endowment Funds
The SCBH Hospital Foundation is committed to a capital campaign to raise equipment funds. Proceeds from Emerald Eve will also help support the new equipment.
When it’s important that your funds help provide specific items, please consider these special projects and contact Kurt Waldbillig, CEO.
Foundation donors are listed in the Foundation’s annual newsletter, newspaper, and hospital’s newsletter (amounts excluded). All Friends will be invited to the annual recognition event. Founders will be part of the “Help Us Grow” tree found in the lobby of the hospital. Cumulative annual giving will get you to “Founder” status and recognition on the tree, along with a Lifetime Membership.
- Green Leaf – $1,000 to $4,999
- Gold Leaf – $5,000 to $9,999
- Green Apple – $10,000 to $14,999
- Red Apple – $15,000 to $19,999
- Foundation Stone – $20,000+
- Recognition Plaque – $50,000+
Jerry Peterson, Chair
Ron Laycock, Vice-Chair
Carol Peterson, Secretary
Jan Goff, Treasurer
- Members are informed and communicate the need for improved healthcare facilities, services, and to attract and retain healthcare professionals. Members will receive the Foundation annual newsletter and have the opportunity to work with others to promote quality rural healthcare. Continued membership ensures there will be quality healthcare for your loved ones today and into the future.
Emerald Eve Spring Gala
From Black Jeans to Black Tie, the Foundation sponsors an evening of local Dinner, Music and Dancing every Spring to raise equipment funds for SCBH.
For More Information
Contact Kurt Waldbillig at SCBH, 320-843-4232.