A SCBH Volunteer lends time to the service of others. Volunteers provide a variety of “extra” services to add to the comfort of our patients, visitors, and their families. Volunteers give of their time, attention and unique qualities to all.
What do our volunteers do?
- Community Health Screens
- Front Desk
What Can I Expect As A Volunteer?
- Challenging volunteer assignments
- Opportunities for social enjoyment
- Safe and pleasant environment
- Convenient volunteer schedule
- Education and support
Who Qualifies To Be A Volunteer?
Experience is not necessary:
- If you have a desire to help others
- Are pleasant to others and enthusiastic
- Punctual and dependable
- Maintain confidentiality
- Treat others with respect
- Willing to learn and follow directions
- At least 15 years of age.
How Do I Become A Volunteer?
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer please call SCBH at 320-843-4232.