SCBH professional nursing team includes registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified nursing assistants and ward clerks. They are filled with a passion for caring, healing, teaching and learning. Our nurses receive continuous professional training and are able to work in all specialty areas. You’ll benefit from their expertise, skill and, most of all, their hands-on care and compassion. They closely collaborate with your physician, other providers, and specialists to provide you with the outstanding patient care for which we are known. They make sure you are in a safe environment, educate you about your condition and treatments, and work to provide you with the best outcomes possible.
Health Care Services
- Comprehensive Sleep Medicine Program Now Available at Swift County Benson Hospital
- “Trust Your Heart” at CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center
- SCBH is announcing its new CEO
- Help to Eliminate Falls and Accidents at Home and in the Workplace
- SCBH and the CentraCare Heart Center Proud Partners in the Treatment and Prevention of Cardiac Disease