A Registered Nurse is available to discuss discharge options with you and your family or caregiver every day. The RN can:
- Assist patient & family in post-hospital care
- Assess needs for services, equipment, supplies
- Provide appropriate care referrals before discharge
- Counseling regarding illness and its impact on the individual and their family
- Information and referral for community and financial resources
- Information on advanced care planning and bereavement support or referral
The Discharge Planner is available to help and educate on Advanced Directives, Living Wills, and Health Care Power of Attorney.