Pharmacy personnel are responsive to needs and expectations of patients and/or families by providing optimum patient services possible for the current standard of care for all ages. They maintain adequate medication supply, prepare, label and dispense pharmaceuticals, distribute drugs, provide sterile product preparation, monitor adverse drug reaction, provide patient and staff education, clinical pharmacokinetics, supervise all medication storage and preparation. SCBH only dispenses adequate supply of medication to ER patient until a prescription can be filled at a local pharmacy. Staff pharmacist is available in-house from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. M-F.
Health Care Services
- Comprehensive Sleep Medicine Program Now Available at Swift County Benson Hospital
- “Trust Your Heart” at CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center
- SCBH is announcing its new CEO
- Help to Eliminate Falls and Accidents at Home and in the Workplace
- SCBH and the CentraCare Heart Center Proud Partners in the Treatment and Prevention of Cardiac Disease