Counseling Associates is the Behavioral Health Department of the Swift County-Benson Health Service that offers a range of mental health services for individuals, groups, families and couples.
If you need someone to listen and help sort out the confusing portions of your life or relationships, our counselors are Licensed Mental Health Professionals who provide confidential, comprehensive services. Most insurance plans are accepted. We have a sliding fee scale for residents of Swift County.
Services/Issues Treated Include:
- Abuse Issues
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Assessments/Treatments
- Alcohol/Chemical Use Assessments/Treatment
- Anger Management Assessments/Treatment
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bariatric Surgery Evaluations
- Behavioral Interventions
- Children’s Therapeutic Support Services (CTSS)
- Day Treatment Services
- Relationship/Family Issues
- Rule 79 Evaluations
- Play Therapy
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Psychological Assessments
- Psychological Testing: Personality, Academic, Intellectual and Achievement
- Sexual Abuse
- Suicide Assessments
Counseling is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM and Wednesday evenings. We are located in the hospital at 1815 Wisconsin Avenue, Benson.
Make appointments at (320) 843-3454 or (800) 833-3096. Our fax number is (320) 843-4692.