THE LAZY TRIATHLON IS FOR EVERYONE!
In traditional ironman competitions, participants have one day to swim 2.4 miles, bike 112 miles and run/walk 26.2 miles. The Lazy Triathlon has the same requirements, but participants have 10 weeks to complete it! All Benson community members are invited to participate and track their progress on their personal log. Every participant who completes the triathlon by the deadline will be given the option to purchase a T-shirt AND a chance at (3) $50 Gift Cards.
COMPETITION RUNS FROM:
MONDAY, JULY 18th – MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5TH
Encourage your co-workers, family members and neighbors to join us in this seven-week challenge. We hope you’ll join us for this fun and challenging way to stay healthy this summer!
Not into swimming?
Don’t have a bike?
- 1 mi. swim = 5 mi. run/walk = 10 mi. bike
- 1 hr. water fitness class = 1 mi swim
- 1 hr. water jogging = 5 mi. run/walk, 1 mi. swim, or 10 mi. bike
- 1 hr. aerobics class (i.e. kickboxing, Zumba) = 5 mi. run/walk, 1 mi. swim, or 10 mi. bike
- 1 hr. elliptical = 4 mi. run/walk, 1 mi. swim
- 1 hr. spin cycle class = 18 mi. bike
- 1 hr. physical therapy = 1 mi. swim, 1 mi. run/walk, or 5 mi. bike
- See a Wellness Committee Member for other options!
*All participants must submit their completed logs to Tylar Lint (firstname.lastname@example.org) or bring to SCBHS clinic or hospital entrance.
*If you complete the challenge, you will be entered to win a $50 gift card!