Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
SCBHS COVID-19 Update: Please Do NOT come in person to the clinic or the emergency room if you are experiencing fever over 100.0 degrees, cough, shortness of breath, or if you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Call the clinic at 320-843-2030 or the hospital at 320-843-4232 prior to presenting. We would like to talk to you on the phone, prior to you presenting with any of these symptoms. Your primary provider will determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19. Our most at-risk population continues to be our older population & patients with chronic medical conditions.
If you have questions or concerns about Coronavirus, please visit the following sites for up to date information:
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus
- CDC www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
- Countryside Public Health https://www.countrysidepublichealth.org/
If you have symptoms your testing options include:
- Contact Swift County-Benson Health Services Clinic Monday-Friday at 320-843-2030 to schedule a test.
- At Home Saliva Test – Anyone in Minnesota is able to order an at home saliva test kit. The kit comes to your house quickly and the results are back in 48-72 hours. https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/testsites/athome.html
- Community Testing – There is a community testing site open in Morris. It is located at the Morris Armory. Please register online to avoid waiting or having to return on a different date. https://mn.gov/covid19/for-minnesotans/if-sick/testing-locations/community-testing.jsp
Please quarantine, stay home and away from others, while waiting for your test results.
Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, March 2020
(Q&A on Coronaviruses (COVID-19), 2020)