- Activities of Daily Living
- Cognitive Training
- Custom Splinting
- Hand Therapy
- Home Safety Assessments
- Joint Replacement
- Sensory Integration
- Therapeutic Listening (TPL)
- Wheelchair Fitting and Assessments
- Amputee Rehabilitation
- Balance Focused Rehabilitation
- Certified Treatments with Graston Instruments and RockTape
- Concussion Rehabilitation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Occupational Health and Pre-work Screening through Workwell
- Pain Management
- Parkinson’s LSVT BIG Program
- Pediatric and Developmental Delay Therapy
- Spine Therapy/Rehabilitation
- Sports Rehabilitation and Training
- TMJ Pain
- BPPV/Vertigo Care
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Walking and Balance Disorders
Speech Language Pathology
- Speech Production
- Language – spoken and written language (listening, processing, speaking, reading, writing and pragmatics)
- Feeding and swallowing
Hours, Locations, and Contact Information
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Phone: 320-843-1340. Do not hesitate to call with any questions or concerns!
With proper qualification, we happily will bring any of our therapy services to your home!
Out-patient setting located in SCBHS with access to top equipment. Separate therapy entrance and parking on corner of McKinney St. and 19th Avenue S.
In-patient rehabilitation service conveniently in hospital rooms.
Meet our Team
Please visit our website at:http://www.bigstonetherapies.com